Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. DIRECTIONS Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
This delectable pasta dish features swirls of tender angel hair, plump shrimp, and grape tomatoes tossed with pesto. Garnish with sprigs of basil just before serving for extra color and a burst of freshness. Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Angel Hair. You can cook Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- It’s 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Angel Hair Pasta and Scallops with Margherita(R) Prosciutto. WATCH. * Spaghetti or Angel Hair (Capellini) pasta. In a large pot bring some water to a rolling boil. Add enough Kosher or sea salt to the water until the water tastes like the ocean.
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes step by step
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Reserve about a cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta and quickly toss with the pesto while pasta is still very hot. Grape tomatoes are always the first to grow and ripen. Since I usually wind up with more than I can eat in salads Some other recipes with grape tomatoes you make like are Spiralized Zucchini and Grape Tomatoes, Angel Hair Pasta with Zucchini and Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto with Tomatoes. Photo about Homemade angel hair pasta with pesto sauce, roasted cherry tomatoes and grilled chicken. This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil.