Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta. My sister Beth made this Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut recipe and raved about how amazing it was. I thought it would be fun to share it. It was easy to make, beautiful and delicious.
Halibut fillets are dipped in Greek yogurt and crusted with a mixture of panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese to make this delicious seafood The panko crisps up beautifully, and the halibut is tender, moist, and delicately-flavored. This was inspired, in part, by several Weight Watchers® recipes. Menu Secrets from Our Kitchen – quick and easy menu application ideas from Upper Crust Enterprises. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
- It’s of For the fish.
- It’s 2 lbs of halibut fillet. Skin removed.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tbs of chilie flakes.
- It’s of Flour for dredging.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need of For the pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of tri color rotini.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 1 of snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Remember use only Authentic Japanese Panko bread crumbs from Upper Crust Enterprises in your kitchen. http. Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut is a shared recipe from Melissa. She writes Halibut happens to be my most favorite fish. My crusted halibut recipe is a perfect for a healthy dinner at home.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta instructions
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg..
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through..
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy..
Tender white fish smothered in a buttery lemon. These flaky cheese-crusted halibut fillets are topped with a bright parsley sauce and paired with pan-seared broccoli rabe and garlicky mashed potatoes. Parmesan-Panko Crusted Halibut. click here to see more like this. Our good friend Jake gave us some halibut he caught while in Alaska. This recipe was inspired by my mother in law Fran who makes the best halibut!