Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese. Your family will love Lasagna with Zucchini—and you'll love that it's a great use for all that summer squash and zucchini. Unlike traditional meat-filled lasagnas, this one is filled with additional cheese and vegetables, and instead of all the noodles, I halved the pasta and replaced them with Made with layers of creamy butternut squash, zucchini noodles, no-bake noodles, cheese, spinach, and more butternut squash. This zucchini lasagna recipe is perfect when you're a little short on time, but you still want to knock the socks off anyone who eats it.
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- Prepare 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- It’s 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- It’s 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of Milk.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- You need of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need Dash of Salt.
I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that For the zucchini lasagna, you start with a layer of tomato sauce, cover it with thinly sliced zucchini, then spread a layer of the filling on top. This zucchini lattice lasagna is the perfect way to lighten up the classic dish for summer. Pro tip: Zucchini releases a good amount of water, so Spread a thin layer of marinara in a baking dish and layer with two layers of zucchini noodles, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese instructions
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi 🙂.
Blend the ricotta cheese with the egg, water, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Top the noodles with a thin layer of ricotta, then a layer of zucchini and spinach, a layer of tomato sauce and a layer Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and place in the oven. Cook the lasagna noodles until soft. Add the chopped garlic and as much of the red pepper flakes as you'd like, depending on how spicy you'd like the dish to be. A delicious zucchini lasagna recipe with vegetables instead of noodles for a gluten-free healthy meal idea with hidden vegetables.