Veggie and meat lasagna. Arrange another layer of lasagna sheets on top. It was my way of combining a vegetable lasagna with a meat lasagna. Charles thought I was trying to sneak vegetables in.
Ingredients of Veggie and meat lasagna
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of oven ready lasagna.
- You need 1/2 package of spinach.
- It’s 1 can of favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil, i used olive oil.
- It’s 1 package of shredded yellow cheese.
- Prepare 1 package of shredded white cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of broth.
- It’s of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder or any other seasoning u like.
I started with a tofu mixture from How It All Vegan, and then went from there. (I expect that the nutrition info is off on the cholesterol. Regular lasagne noodles are vegan, and would have no cholesterol.the Zaar nutritional content is showing cholesterol. A recipe for a lighter, veggie-packed lasagna layered with ricotta and mozzarella. Keywords: vegetarian lasagne, meatless lasagne, veggie lasagne, vegetarian lasagna.
Veggie and meat lasagna step by step
- Saute onion and bell peppers in oil. Then add ground meat and garlic. Cook until done, drain if necessary.
- Add pesto to meat mixture. Turn heat off. Add shredded spinach to meat mixture. Then add 2/3 of sauce to meat mixture with 1/3 cup of water or broth.
- Add favorite seasoning to mixture..
- Add a layer of noodle, then half meat mixture, then 1/3 of cheese in the next layer. Repeat until top layer is cheese.
- Bake 375°F for 45 mins to a hour.
Excellent recipe, my family loved it. I usually make a lentil based lasagna but thought I'd try a soy mince one and it really didn't disappoint. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of cheese and a creamy bechamel-style tomato Top the noodle layer with all of the spinach-ricotta mixture, and then top with another one-third of the meat mixture and all of the mozzarella cheese. Curious about how to make lasagna?