Creamy Balsamic Chicken Fusilli.
Ingredients of Creamy Balsamic Chicken Fusilli
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts (large diced).
- You need 2 cup of cooked pasta.
- It’s 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pesto.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar reduction or glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of 35% cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of passata.
Creamy Balsamic Chicken Fusilli instructions
- Cook pasta and dice chicken. Add diced chicken to hot skillet with coconut oil and lemon/lime juice. Sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add garlic to pan after two minutes of sautéing chicken, add pesto and hot sauce after five..
- After five minutes, reduce heat to medium low and add balsamic reduction / glaze and stir..
- Add cream and reduce for two minutes before adding olives to sauce. Add passata and simmer for one minute.
- Sauce is finished when it reaches your desired consistency. If too dry, add a little more cream / balsamic. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour over pasta and serve..