You can have Sicilian Stew using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sicilian Stew
- It’s 2 can of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with peppers.
- It’s 1 can of cannolinni beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked rotisserie chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of hot Italian sausage, cooked and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of kale.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 of Marinated fire-roasted peppers and juice.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pipe rigate pasta.
Sicilian Stew step by step
- Saute celery and chopped garlic in oil..
- Add tomatoes, stock, red pepper flakes, marinated peppers with 1 TBL of juice, chicken, sausage and tomato paste..
- Bring to simmer and simmer for 20 minutes on low..
- Add beans and pasta. Simmer for 9 minutes..
- Add pesto and kale..
- Turn off heat and allow to sit 5 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl. Top with zest, torn basil and parm..