Creamy basil sauce with bowties. Creamy No-Cook Tomato Sauce with Basil and Brie. I tried this last night and it was so yummy! My girls and I loved it!
Ingredients of Creamy basil sauce with bowties
- Prepare 1 box of bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of seeded tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of bechamel.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pesto.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil.
This is probably one of the easiest chicken pastas that you will ever make. Add the bowtie pasta once the water boils. You can also use macaroni or ziti for this. Fresh shrimp in a tomato basil cream sauce, made from fresh tomatoes and garden herbs, and tossed with bowtie pasta.
Creamy basil sauce with bowties instructions
- Heat a heavy iron skillet on medium high and add your chopped onion to 2tbs of olive oil to sweat.
- Add your garlic then your pesto and start cooking your pasta to box directions.
- Add your chopped tomatoes and your bechamel and taste for salt and pepper and maybe a little cayenne pepper if you're into that..
- Mix in your al dente pasta with your sauce and top with grated Parmesan and basil and serve..
Use an oven safe skillet to prepare. Perfectly al dente vegan pasta tossed with sauteed bell pepper, broccoli, sundried tomatoes, & an easy homemade lemony basil creamy vegan pasta sauce made from cashews. Stir the sauce in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot. Add the farfalle and cheese and toss to coat. This is a fantastic sauce for those who love basil.