Ham And Cheese Casserole. Beat eggs in a large bowl, making sure that they are mixed very well and have a 'frothy' top. Add the milk, salt and pepper. Put four favorite breakfast ingredients – ham, eggs, cheese and bread – into one dish and you have the perfect morning wake-up call for a house full of guests.
This breakfast casserole is our FAVORITE way to feed a crowd. It's got all your favorite breakfast components: a little egg, a little cured meat, bread, and cheese. Just be sure to crisp it up in a pan before adding to your casserole. You can cook Ham And Cheese Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Casserole
- You need 3 cup of Ham, cubed.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 box of Pasta, I prefer elbows, shells, or bow tie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Basil pesto (I use Classico brand).
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Italian mix cheese ( use your favorite but this melts great).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Breakfast Casserole has hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs. This hash brown breakfast casserole can be made overnight. Seriously, it took me longer to preheat my oven than it did for me to prepare this egg casserole. I used frozen hash browns, shredded cheese, and cubed ham.
Ham And Cheese Casserole instructions
- In large pot boil water and cook pasta.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over medium heat melt butter.
- Add pesto, soup, and milk, mixing well until combined and smooth.
- Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- When the cheese is melted add the ham and cooked broccoli.
- Drain and add pasta mix well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve🍴.
Continue layering the potatoes, ham and shallot mixture, and cheese, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper and finishing with the cheese. Slip the casserole, uncovered, in the oven and bake until the cream bubbles happily along the edge of the dish, the top is crisp and golden, and a knife easily. This HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is our favorite make ahead breakfast for any special occasion. Loaded with ham, cheese, , bread, eggs, herbs, and more! Sure to please everyone and just so easy to make!