Red Pesto Cheese Pasta.
You can cook Red Pesto Cheese Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Pesto Cheese Pasta
- It’s of Red pesto cheese, grated, as much as you like.
- You need 250 gr of spaghetti (or your favourite pasta).
- It’s of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 2 of garlic, diced.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
Red Pesto Cheese Pasta instructions
- Grate the red pesto cheese. Set aside..
- Chop vegetables and chicken. Season them with salt and paper. Grill..
- Cook your favourite pasta as per instruction in the package. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil on a pan and add garlic when it's turned gold. Add in pasta, salt, and pepper. Saute for a bit..
- Fill your plate with the pasta. Stack the chicken and the grilled vegetables on top. Sprinkle it with the red pesto cheese and be generous!.
- Enjoy 😉.