Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, diced in bite size pieces.
- You need 12 oz of twisted (or small favorite) pasta.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of pesto (can buy at market/grocery store or homemade).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of dried red peppers.
- It’s 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 9 oz of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz of box grape tomatoes, cut in half.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cook diced chicken breasts in large skillet on low- medium heat for 5 min. In the meantime, boil hot water as directed on pasta directions..
- Add diced onions, dried pepper, pesto, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet..
- Finish cooking chicken until it is completely cooked..
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain the water. Add alfredo sauce to pasta and let simmer..
- Toss in spinach and tomatoes to skillet. You may toss them around with the chicken to warm them up, or let them simmer until soft and warm..
- Add ricotta cheese to skillet and mix..
- Place one serving of pasta on a dish/plate. Add one serving of the chicken, spinach, and tomato mixture on top..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- This recipie can be garnished with fresh spinach, parmesan, or fresh basil..
- kmurcks 2/2013.