Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, diced in bite size pieces.
- You need 12 oz of twisted (or small favorite) pasta.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of pesto (can buy at market/grocery store or homemade).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of dried red peppers.
- It’s 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 9 oz of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz of box grape tomatoes, cut in half.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cook diced chicken breasts in large skillet on low- medium heat for 5 min. In the meantime, boil hot water as directed on pasta directions..
- Add diced onions, dried pepper, pesto, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet..
- Finish cooking chicken until it is completely cooked..
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain the water. Add alfredo sauce to pasta and let simmer..
- Toss in spinach and tomatoes to skillet. You may toss them around with the chicken to warm them up, or let them simmer until soft and warm..
- Add ricotta cheese to skillet and mix..
- Place one serving of pasta on a dish/plate. Add one serving of the chicken, spinach, and tomato mixture on top..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- This recipie can be garnished with fresh spinach, parmesan, or fresh basil..
- kmurcks 2/2013.