Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna.
Ingredients of Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna
- You need 6 oz of fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of refrigerated basil pesto.
- You need 15 oz of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- It’s 25 oz of frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1 of Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- You need 1 of paprika, if desired.
Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce mixture..
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with basil and paprika..