Creamy pesto pasta with mixed seafood. This creamy pesto pasta sauce takes the summery flavors of basil into a thicker, creamier sauce! With that in mind, I set out to make a really simple creamy pesto sauce. This is the simplest fix ever: just make a simple white sauce (butter, flour, milk) and add in your normal pesto.
Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Kids eat anything as long as there is cheese on top, right? This pesto pasta looks so incredible, Natalie! You can have Creamy pesto pasta with mixed seafood using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy pesto pasta with mixed seafood
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 300 g of Mixed seafood.
- It’s of Vegetables (like cauliflower or broccoli).
- Prepare 200 cc of Pasta water.
- It’s 30 cc of White wine.
- Prepare 50 cc of Double cream.
- Prepare 300 g of Penne pasta.
- It’s of Grated cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Fresh basil (for decorating).
- It’s of Pesto.
- You need 40 g of Basil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 50 cc of Olive oil.
- It’s 25 g of Pine nut.
- You need 25 g of Almond flakes.
- It’s 20 g of Dried Grated Hard Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
I always try to order that whenever I go out for Italian. Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta combines butter, cream, parmesan and basil pesto to create a delightful pasta dish that's perfect any night of the week. And now let's get to the real deal: This Creamy Pesto Pasta with Shrimp. I made it for myself for dinner one night because I adore anything with shrimp.
Creamy pesto pasta with mixed seafood step by step
- Use 160°C oven to bake pine nuts and almond flakes for 5-10 minutes..
- Blend the garlic with salt first. Then blend in pine nuts, almond flakes, basil leaves and olive oil. Add in grated cheese and lemon juice. Mix well. (Use the cling film to cover the pesto and store it in the fridge.).
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions..
- Heat a pan with some oil. Stir fry chopped onion and garlic. Add in white wine and pasta water..
- Drain the pasta and add in the pan. Then put in seafood and some vegetables (like cauliflower or broccoli)..
- Pour in the double cream..
- Add in the pesto and grated cheese..
- Flavour with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle some fresh chopped basil on the top and serve. Enjoy～.
This super lush and Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta is perfect for busy weeknights. So I ended up with this creamy pesto chicken pasta, with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. But I ate it as just pasta and sauce during testing and it still made. Simple pasta recipes are my favorite recipes to make! It usually happens on the exact night I'm making dinner.