Pan roasted salmon/lentil pasta, green pesto and roasted fennel. Add fennel fronds, orange juice, and olive oil; toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper. Heat grapeseed oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high Season salmon pieces with salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Pan roasted salmon/lentil pasta, green pesto and roasted fennel
- Prepare 300 g of salmon fillet skin on.
- Prepare 170 g of red lentil pasta.
- Prepare 2 of fennel.
- Prepare 50 g of spinach.
- Prepare 20 g of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 15 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 20 g of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- You need 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
Salmon, Radish and Roasted Tomato Salad. Roasted Beets with Italian Greens and Truffle Pasta! Add arugula and cook until partially wilted. Sweet roasted fennel, paired with a subtle bite of lemon and a salty pangrattao.
Pan roasted salmon/lentil pasta, green pesto and roasted fennel step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Using a knife scale the salmon. Cut the salmon into two 150 g fillets. Grade the parmesan finally. Prep the fennel by quartering it and cutting the core out (the hard and firm part of it). Wash the fennel, spinach and basil..
- Place prepped fennel on the roasting tray in the pre heated oven at 180 °C. It should take about 20 min to roast it..
- Using the kitchen towel dry off the salmon skin. Heat up the frying pan (with the metal handle) with a little bit of cooking oil. Pan needs to be smoking hot. Place the salmon on the pan skin down. Sprinkle the salmon with the salt. Sear the fish for about 30 – 40 sec on medium/high heat just from one side then place the pan into the oven keeping it 180 °C. It should take about 15 min to cook it..
- In the meantime on the dry frying pan toast the pine nuts. Do it on low heat until golden/golden brown. Add chopped garlic to it toward the end and cook it for few seconds.
- Place the pine nuts, garlic, spinach, nutmeg, 1 tbsp lemon and olive oil into the food processor..
- In a medium pot bring water to the boil. Add pinch of salt to it.
- It's all about timings now. Throw pasta into the boiling water when salmon is in the oven for about 10 min. It takes 6 min to cook the pasta..
- When pasta is nearly ready(5 min after throwing into the water) using ladle take about 100 ml of pasta water and add it to the food processor. Blend it. Season it with salt and black pepper..
- When pasta is ready drain the water off. Bring pasta back to the pot and mix it with the pesto sauce..
All served with a rich creamy linguine. When roasted, fennel takes on a much milder sweeter flavour, there is still a hint of liquorice but it is subtle and mellow. Roast the fish and serve: Pat the fish dry with paper towels. Season on both sides with salt, pepper, and enough of the remaining spice blend to coat. Roasted Salmon with Purslane, Fennel, and Green Olives.