Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto
- You need 200 gram of Penne pasta boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach blanched.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Medium tomatoes cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of big onion cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cur in cubes.
- It’s 2-3 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1-2 of Green chilli.
- It’s 6-7 of Roasted cashew.
- You need 3 tsp of Dried mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Prepare 100 grams of Processed cheese grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto step by step
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, cut tamatoes, onion, capsicum in to big cubes and add to the pan and sprinkle some mixed herbs and chilli flakes and saute..
- Roughly chop spinach put in to a mixure jar, add garlic cloves, green chilli, roasted cashew and make a smooth spinach pesto..
- Once tamatoes, onion,capsicun become soft switch off the flame and transfer then on a plate..
- Heat the oil in same pan, add spinach pesto, herbs, chilli flaxes, fresh cream, and 2 tbsp. Cheese and mix well, salt. Now add penne pasta and mix well.
- Add crushed papercorns, add tamatoes, onion, capsicum and mix well..
- Garnish with cheese, olive oil, Serve immediately..