Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta.
You can have Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 225 g of Pasta (choice of your own) cooked.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oli.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast sliced.
- You need of extra oil for basting chicken.
Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta step by step
- Set aside cooked pasta. Make pesto sauce. Mine is homemade. Mix fresh basil, grind garlic and peanut. Add olive oil salt and pepper. Blend together..
- Marinate chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add oil then grill chicken. Set aside..
- In a pan, put olive oil, saute' garlic then add pesto sauce simmer a bit then put the pasta and chicken. Mix evenly add lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Voila!!.
- Top with fried garlic and parmesan cheese..