Pesto Pasta. I made this according to instructions, and while a good basic pesto pasta recipe, there was something missing. This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe! It can be served as a main Easy Pesto Pasta Recipe.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 400 g of Bio Combino Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of Onion Bulb.
- Prepare 200 g of Frozen Spinach.
- Prepare 150 g of Fresh Mushrooms.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Fish (use any protein of your choice).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Brille Pesto Sauce.
- You need of Blackpepper.
Serving pesto with pasta breaks standard pasta rules for how to combine the sauce and the pasta. Pasta with pesto, potatoes, and green beans. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes Pesto is full of flavor.
Pesto Pasta step by step
- Collection of my ingredients used.
- Boil water and carefully place your spaghetti into the pot. Don’t forget to add salt and little oil to prevent your spaghetti from clumping up. When cooked, set aside to cool in a sieve..
- Wash your mushrooms and cut to desired size or shape..
- In a Non- Stick pan, heat your oil, and gently stir-fry the mushrooms. Do this on medium heat to prevent food burn. Now add your onions, pepper and salt. You could add our usual Cameroon pepper if you love your meal spicy..
- I used frozen spinach though the fresh spinach would be a better option. If you use prefer the fresh veggie then you can simply skip this step. In a separate pan, pour your spinach in and let to heat up under low heat. We simply want to melt the vegetable not cook it..
- When your mushrooms are cooked, simply pour into the spinach and mix properly. Then add your pesto sauce and mix. Add your already prepared spaghetti into the mix and viola food is ready!!!!.
- Ps. With the fresh spinach you simply have to add spinach last after everything is cooked and mixed. The heat after turning off your stove would cook the veggie. You want to retain the nutrients not lose them..
- For my fish, I simply dabbed in flour and fried in olive oil. You can add whatever protein. You could also eat without one. Wha ever you prefer works..
Prepared pesto mainly consists of basil, olive oil, pine nuts, and parmesan. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. Pesto pasta and pesto pizza are one of those dishes which I am fond of. I make pesto sauce occasionally whenever I want to have it with toast or just make a simple pasta or a pesto pizza with it.