Pasta with Sautéed Vegetables & Pesto. This easy, fresh, healthy pasta with vegetables is the perfect family meal! Whether you're trying to use up those veggies, make a last minute meal, or Chop and saute all the veggies, leaving the tomatoes for last. Add the cooked pasta to the sauteed veggies.
Pizzoccheri (Buckwheat Flour Pasta) with ArtichokesL'Antro dell'Alchimista. Red and green bell peppers are sauteed with carrot slices, green onions and garlic. Baby corn, sliced mushrooms, parsley and garlic powder join the party before hot pasta leaps into the pan. You can have Pasta with Sautéed Vegetables & Pesto using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Sautéed Vegetables & Pesto
- It’s 200-250 g of pasta cooked according to instructions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pepper (red or yellow make a better colour), deseeded and coarsely chopped.
- You need 200 g of closed-cup mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of leek, sliced.
- You need 1 jar (190 g) of basil pesto.
- You need of Salt & black pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Spicy Tahini Pasta with Sautéed Kale & Peas. Could you ever imagine liking to eat kale? Well, this creamy pasta dish will make you want to put in a. Homemade pasta sauce is the best, but few of us have the time to make it regularly.
Pasta with Sautéed Vegetables & Pesto instructions
- Put the pasta in salted, boiling water. Cook for time indicated to reach al dente in time for stage 4 below. Then drain the water off through a colander..
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan. Add the garlic and fry on a medium heat for 1 minute, stirring gently..
- Stir in the pepper and leek and fry for a further 2 minutes, then add the mushrooms and stir thoroughly. Cook for another 8-10 minutes or until the vegetables are softened, stirring occasionally..
- Add the cooked pasta, then the pesto and give it all a good stir. Season to taste and serve, sprinkling with Parmesan cheese as required..
When you want a fresher, more unique taste than what you can find in the Dice up some vegetables and sauté them in a little oil before adding the sauce. Onions, peppers, carrots and garlic are all good, but you can throw. pasta with sauteed vegetables. View full nutritional breakdown of pasta with sauteed vegetables calories by ingredient. Sautéed vegetables are tossed with whole wheat pasta, olive oil, garlic and creamy Stonyfield yogurt. The ultimate family friendly weeknight dinner recipe.