Spinach Pesto Pasta.
Ingredients of Spinach Pesto Pasta
- It’s 2 cups of fusilli pasta.
- You need 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper ground.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Spinach Pesto Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta al Dante in salty water, strain and wash with cold water..
- Take grinder jar, add chopped spinach and coriander leaves, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, grated parmesan cheese. Make a fine and smooth paste of pesto..
- Now mix the cooked pasta with Spinach pesto well, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top of it and serve..