Pasta pesto salad. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. Summer pesto pasta salad with fresh basil pesto, spiral pasta, pine nuts, olives, peas When it's the season for potluck barbecues, a quick and easy dish to prepare for a gathering is pesto pasta salad!
Ingredients of Pasta pesto salad
- It’s 1 cup of boiled pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of pesto dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled peanuts.
It is the perfect summer pasta salad. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer move, especially when it's too hot to use the oven. Adding an easy homemade pesto to pasta salad elevates it to much more than a picnic or barbecue side. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients.
Pasta pesto salad instructions
- For the pesto dressing: Take basil leaves, coriander, apricots, lemon, 2 green chilli, salt, pinch of sugar and pinch of black pepper. Mix it well in a grinding mixture and make a pesto paste. Now add 4-5 spoons olive oil to the paste and pesto dressing is ready..
- Take big bowl and add corn, carrots, capsicum, peanuts and pasta to it..
- Add pesto dressing and grated cheese. Mix it well and serve this delectable salad.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The perfect quick + easy side dish. Find an easy pasta salad recipe for your picnic or potluck. Pasta salad is easy to make.