Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta. Whether served alone or paired with chicken in a stir-fry, broccoli is a veggie that's sure to please. Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family (family Brassicaceae, genus Brassica) whose large flowering head and stalk is eaten as a vegetable. The word broccoli comes from the Italian plural of broccolo, which means "the flowering crest of a cabbage", and is the diminutive form of brocco, meaning "small nail" or "sprout".
We've got hundreds of top-rated recipes. Overview Information Broccoli is a vegetable. The parts that grow above the ground are used to make medicine. You can have Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan (save some for the end).
- It’s 1 cup of cooked broccoli floretes.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh vine tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 10 of giant conchiglioni pasta shells.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Prepare of pepper.
Broccoli is used for high cholesterol, fibromyalgia, preventing several types of. Broccolini is a cross between broccoli and Chinese broccoli. The cross combines the long stems of Chinese broccoli with the florets of broccoli, and has a milder flavor than broccoli. Transform healthy broccoli into family-pleasing goodness.
Broccoli & Tomato Pesto Pasta instructions
- Pop your pasta shells onto boil and cook as per a packet instructions.
- Whilst your pasta is cooking add your cooked broccoli, tomato, parmesan, chilli, garlic and a good glug of olive oil into a blender and whizz into you get a rough or smooth whichever your prefrence pesto style sauce..
- Once you pasta is ready, spoon fill each shell with the pesto and sprinkle with some remaining parmesan and pop under the grill for a few mins.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle of dried thyme, and some extra chilli if desired. Enjoy.
Include it in salads, soups, casseroles, or stir-fries.. Broccoli and Tomato Bake, Oven-Roasted Broccoli in Foil, Easy Roasted Broccoli, Steamed Broccoli, Broccoli with Buttery Crumbs Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and. Broccoli is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.