Chicken Pesto Pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Pesto Pasta with Chicken. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight.
Drain the pasta put it in a large bowl. Chicken Pesto Pasta is a healthy and easy chicken pasta dish that you can cook for dinner. This dish makes use of Penne pasta along with basil pesto and grilled chicken. You can cook Chicken Pesto Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto Pasta
- You need 6 of chicken thighs whole.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 6 of sundried tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 300 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 jar of basil pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Penne pasta.
Everybody loves this chicken pesto pasta recipe. Adding chicken and green beans to this easy chicken pasta recipe makes it a great weeknight supper. Baked Chicken Alfredo Over Pesto PastaChelsea's Messy Chicken Pesto Pasta Meal PrepDamn Delicious. freshly ground black pepper, asparagus, whole. CHICKEN PESTO PASTA makes a great lunch or light dinner during the hot summer months!
Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Place all ingredients together in slow cooker (except for spinach and cream) and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, add the spinach and cream to soften.
- Cook pasta separately then add to chicken pesto mix and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Use up that fresh basil and make homemade pesto or make dinner extra quick with jarred pesto! Chicken Pesto Pasta – The combination of freshly-made basil pesto, filling pasta, and tender chicken. Treat your family with this quick and tasty dinner! Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients. Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken.