Basil Pesto Spaghetti Pasta.
You can have Basil Pesto Spaghetti Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil Pesto Spaghetti Pasta
- Prepare of For Basil Pesto:.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts or walnuts.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of For pasta:.
- You need 300 grams of spaghetti.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Basil Pesto Spaghetti Pasta instructions
- In a blender, mix together all the above ingredients mentioned to make basil pesto..
- Blend properly until smooth and your basil pesto is ready..
- Tip: to store basil pesto, add more olive oil to it and keep it in an air tight container, in the fridge. It will last for 1 week..
- For the pasta, cook spaghetti till al dante in salted water. Drain and keep aside..
- In a pan, add the spaghetti and toss it with the basil pesto sauce prepared. You do not have to cook this any more..
- Garnish with parmesan and basil and serve..
- Pro tip: the best part about basil pesto pasta is that it can be served hot and cold, both..