Basil Pesto Pasta.
Ingredients of Basil Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Basil (packed).
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pignoli Nuts (pine nuts).
- You need 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling water (pasta water).
Basil Pesto Pasta step by step
- Blend Garlic Cloves and Pignoli nuts in food processor.
- Add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil and 1 cup packed basil, blend..
- When smooth, add remaining olive oil and basil and blend..
- When completely blended smooth, transfer pesto into medium sized bowl and add Parmesan Cheese, Salt & pepper to taste. Mix until smooth..
- For best results: When pasta is finished cooking, pour hot water into a small bowl. Strain pasta, return to pot with hot water (about a cup) and mix. Then add pesto sauce and finish mixing until desired consistency..
- Enjoy !! 😋🍴.