Pasta with mint and pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes. This Sicilian pasta with fresh herbs and roasted pistachios, ready in minutes, is a perfect, unique upgrade for your weeknights. Fresh herbs and nuts brighten a trio of Sicilian pastas that are ready in minutes. Pasta with Pistachios, Tomatoes and Mint.
Ingredients of Pasta with mint and pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes
- Prepare 500 of of short pasta + salt to taste.
- You need of For the pesto :.
- It’s Handful of fresh mint and basil leaves.
- Prepare of About 20 – 30 grams of unsalted chopped pistachio nuts.
- You need Tablespoon of Pecorino cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the tomatoes :.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Drizzle of olive oil.
- You need of Sprinkle of sugar.
Top pasta evenly with pecorino Romano cheese and chopped pistachios. After thoroughly enjoying a cold pasta salad doused in pesto and dotted with cherry tomatoes, I wondered how the pairing would be warm. They provide an unexpected but welcome contrast in texture from the chewy linguine and juicy tomatoes. Pasta With Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes.
Pasta with mint and pistachio pesto and roasted tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 160. Wash and slice tomatoes. Place on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar. Roast for about 45 50 minutes. When ready, set a side.
- Meanwhile bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Put pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz up until smooth.
- Drain pasta al dente. Add pesto and mix. Serve with roasted tomatoes on top 😀.
Like for this pasta dish here, I tossed the pesto in some simple ingredients like sun dried tomatoes, roasted asparagus and mozzarella cubes, finishing it off with It's so simple and easy to whip up, and my most favorite thing about it is that some of the pesto gets stuck in the crevices of the shell pasta. This pistachio pesto can be used to elevate any dish: meats, pastas, and more! We should really just call this pistachio pesto the magic green sauce because it literally elevates everything you put on it. Different versions of pasta with pistachio pesto. This recipe is the simplest version and contains only pistachios, olive oil, salt and parmesan cheese.