Basil pesto pasta. Classic, simple basil pesto recipe with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Romano or Parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix pesto mixture into pasta. Also added a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and some Mrs Dash tomato basil garlic to liven it up a bit.
This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe! It can be served as a main dish or side dish, and you can enjoy it warm or cold! Full instructions how to make your own basil pesto. You can cook Basil pesto pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basil pesto pasta
- You need 2 cup of Boiled pasta.
- It’s 3 of garlic pods(skin peeled).
- You need 11-12 of almonds(soaked and peeled).
- It’s 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Now mix Cilantro Basil Pesto with your cooked pasta and serve. If I have leftover pesto I love putting it on sandwiches, vegan caprese salads, on pizza, or as a garnish for soup. This is a quick and easy recipe to make Basil Pesto Pasta. It's a fresh tasting pasta dish filled with good quality ingredients.
Basil pesto pasta step by step
- Take a blender jar. Put basil leaves,garlic,almonds,salt olive oil and small amount of water. Blend them properly to make a smooth paste..
- Heat a skillet, put this paste and boiled pasta in the skillet. Add water if it's too dry. Cook for a minute on sim..
- Turn off the heat. Sprinkle red chilli flakes over it. Your healthy and yummy Basil pesto pasta is ready. serve hot..
- Happy cooking and happy eating. 😊.
If you are looking for an. Basil Pesto Pasta with Charred Tomatoes Video. Basil pesto is a classic Italian sauce bursting with fresh herb-y flavor. It's simple, raw, and requires only a few ingredients. Learn how to make basil pesto with this recipe, plus learn how to properly toss it with pasta, and freeze leftovers.