Pesto-Pasta. Toss with hot pasta and grated Parmesan cheese, then serve up hot or cold. In a large bowl, mix pesto mixture into pasta. This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe!
Ingredients of Pesto-Pasta
- You need of Kale.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- It’s of Coriander.
- Prepare of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Green chili pepper.
- You need of Pine nut/ cashew nut.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s cubes of Chicken.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Penne pasta.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Dress the pasta with the pesto when the pasta is hot. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes Pesto is full of flavor. Prepared pesto mainly consists of basil, olive oil, pine nuts, and parmesan.
Pesto-Pasta step by step
- Blend together all veggies and nut using the olive oil as a liquid base till you get a smooth consistency to get your pesto.
- Mix together the dry spices.
- Cook pasta until soft.
- Add pesto to cooked pasta. And add dry spices. Cook for 2 minutes more and serve..
Serving pesto with pasta breaks standard pasta rules for how to combine the sauce and the pasta. Pasta with pesto, potatoes, and green beans. Rich magenta pesto pasta kissed with the sweetness of beets. This pesto pasta recipe is like Thanks to Heather Christo, I've got a bright lovely pesto pasta recipe for you today, made with beets! This vegetarian pesto pasta recipe is a cinch to prepare using purchased or homemade pesto sauce.