Haloumi, pesto and autumn veg pasta. Great recipe for Haloumi, pesto and autumn veg pasta. A tray bake is a great way to make autumnal and winter #seasonsupply veg a bit more interesting. I've added halloumi, pesto and tomatoes on top for a bit of protein and luxury 👌 Haloumi, pesto and autumn veg pasta.
Ingredients of Haloumi, pesto and autumn veg pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 300 g of pasta.
- It’s of Roasting Round 1.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Leek.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Roasting Round 2.
- It’s Pack of haloumi.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 800 g of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Dollop of pesto.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
Perfect party dish, colourful simple and so much more than a regular salad. Has nod to middle east with use of harrisa and tahini but also uses in season squash/pumpkin. Tip make dressing runnier that you want as will become thicker in fridge. To check availability in your area, please enter your postcode.
Haloumi, pesto and autumn veg pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Boil the pasta for a few minutes less than packet instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Chop Round 1 veg. Add to oven tray with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Chop Round 2 ingredients..
- Time to add Round 2 ingredients to oven tray. First add pasta and chopped tomatoes, mix well. Then place cherry tomatoes and halloumi on top. Finally add pesto and grated cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 more minutes, then eat!.
Spiralise the courgette (or other chosen vegetables), then core and finely slice the apple. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir through so all the pasta is covered. Layer ½ the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and the basil, then add the remaining pasta mixture. It's the bowls of pasta…happy vibes are hard to resist when bowls of pasta (with fried halloumi cheese) are involved. Anyway, this pasta is the perfect dish to enter us into spring.