My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight. Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Ingredients of My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘
- You need 1 TSP of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 of of an onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- It’s 3 cups of pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 of large vine tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell sweet pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 Tin of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 2 handfuls of spinach.
Added to spaghetti noodles and some blackened I used a food processor to blend everything. Does anyone know how much a bunch of basil equals in. This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe! It can be served as a main How do you make pesto pasta?
My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘 instructions
- Melt the butter add onions fry for 2 minutes..
- Fry for 1 minute.
- Next add the chicken pieces fry until cooked book the Pasta.
- Add the pesto to the chicken.
- Add the Italian herbs mix in.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Mix in the chicken.
- Add the sweet pepper and mix.
- Add the Tomatoes mix in and heat up.strain the pasta.
- Strain the pasta and add to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the chicken mix.
- Add Black pepper and mix.
- Next add the spinach and serve hot or cold.
This pesto pasta is super easy to whip up, including making your Course Main Course, Side Dish. Keyword Basil pesto pasta, How to make. This super lush and Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta is perfect for busy weeknights. Add the uncooked pasta and chicken broth to the skillet with the chicken and garlic. Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.