Pesto Pasta Recipe.
You can have Pesto Pasta Recipe using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta Recipe
- You need of Ingredients for basil pesto.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts such as : almond. Cashew, pine nuts, walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt – pepper.
- It’s of Ingredients for pasta.
- It’s 3 cups of pasta penne.
- Prepare of Few cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pesto Pasta Recipe step by step
- To make the basil pesto, combine basil leaves, almonds, cloves of garlic, some olive oil, Mozzarella cheese and, season with salt and pepper in a bowl..
- With a food processor blend it until you have a smooth paste, and add remaining of olive oil. Mix well and set aside..
- Simply cook Penne pasta in salted water until cooked well and is soft. Heat some water in a pot, add some salt, and make sure salt is enough. Bring it to a boil. Add Penne pasta and boil it until soft (about 15 minutes)..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry cherry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes, until slightly soft..
- Add pesto sauce and fried tomatoes to the pasta and gently mix together. Garnish with cheese and drop some olive oil..
- If there is leftover sauce, store it in an airtight jar in the fridge for a week..