Pesto pasta with mint and coriander. In this healthy cooking, healthy living video, we are making penne pasta in a mint and coriander pesto cooked in La Ricetta Avocado Oil. It's made with loads of fresh mint, parsley, and almonds. Use it on everything from salad to pasta to Bring a little flavor into your life with this zippy, bright, and fresh mint pesto.
Ingredients of Pesto pasta with mint and coriander
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked pasta.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- It’s 9-10 of almonds or 1/4 cup pine peanuts.
- You need 1 of cheese cube (2-3tbspn grated cheese).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This pesto has a bit of a twist, using cashew nuts and mint and coriander instead of your traditional pine nuts and basil. It's dairy-free (without the parmesan) too. Serve with fresh, crunchy vegetable sticks for a healthy snack, or spread on crostini. This would also be a lovely accompaniment to grilled.
Pesto pasta with mint and coriander instructions
- Ingredients pic:.
- Cook pasta as per the instructions given on the pack….drain and keep aside…
- Now coarse grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, almonds and garlic pods.. you can add a little cheese while grinding.. keep aside… Take a pan.. add 1-2 tbsp of oil.. add the coarse ground green paste..saute 2- 3 min…
- Now Add cooked pasta to it and saute.. Add salt and pepper as per requirement…saute 1-2 min…
- Add 2-3tbspn of fresh cream blend it well with pasta..saute for a min and serve hot.. can add some grated cheese while serving….
A delicious and very flavoursome alternative to pine nut pesto. Good with pasta, fish or in a panini. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Soup maker carrot and coriander soup. Prepare the pasta: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat.