Penne pasta in basil pesto. – Add some basil leaves and the pesto pasta is ready to be served! Director: Vaibhav Dhandha Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule Editing: Dinesh Shetty Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy Producer: Rajjat A. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce.
Ingredients of Penne pasta in basil pesto
- You need 3 cups of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 packet of basil leaves.
- It’s 100 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves (roughly chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
I guess it was that basil pesto that inspired this Pasta with Zucchini and Basil Pesto because when I told my nephew Jake what were going to make he asked me where the recipe was and I tapped the side of my forehead. This recipe was one of those spontaneous cooking ideas that just appear in my. To make pesto penne, firstly make pesto sauce which required blending of basil, walnuts, olive oil and salt into smooth paste. This is a jain recipe Serve Pesto Penne pasta with vegetables immediately as pesto tends to turn dark but doesn't affect the flavors in anyway.
Penne pasta in basil pesto step by step
- Boil water, pour 1 tablespoon of oil & 1 teaspoon salt in the water.
- Add pasta & cook till soft.
- Blend garlic, basil leaves, cheese & oil in a food processor & add salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix pasta with Basil pesto & serve hot or cold.
Kids are sure to enjoy this. Baby broccoli, oven roasted tomatoes, and fresh lemon and basil. Luckily also I have a storehouse of pasta in which I found a half used bag of whole wheat penne pasta. Italian pasta with penne and pesto is a delicious and easy lunch or dinner to make. Place the garlic, reserved pine nuts, basil and oil in a food processor and process until a smooth pesto forms.