Raw mango spinach pesto pasta. Creamy FullyRaw Mushroom Spinach Pasta Alfredo! Dress the pasta with the pesto when the pasta is hot. When the pasta is done, scoop out about a half cup of the pasta cooking water and set.
Ingredients of Raw mango spinach pesto pasta
- It’s of For the pesto sauce:-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw mango chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Walnuts.
- It’s 7-8 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need As needed of Fresh Spinach leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked pepper.
- It’s of For pesto pasta:-.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 bowl of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- You need To taste of Chilli flakes and oregano.
This vegan spinach pesto pasta is a delightful way to eat more veggies! It's always easy to find fresh spinach at the store. But, if there's no basil, you can leave it out or Also, store bought always has more fat. This pasta with spinach pesto green beans and tomatoes is such a light and satisfying dish.
Raw mango spinach pesto pasta instructions
- In a pan full of water Add salt pasta and oil.let it boil for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add fresh spinach leaves, chopped raw mango, Garlic pods and oil mix it all well.
- In a grinder,blend the mixed ingredients to run into smooth fine paste and add some water.
- Transfer into another bowl.
- In a pan add some oil,onion and spinach.
- Add boiled pasta, pesto sause oregano,Black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Add some cheese and pesto pasta ready to served.
Easy Spinach Pesto that goes great over pasta, fish, chicken, steak or veggies! This Easy Spinach Pesto is gonna be your new go-to sauce for everything. How to make pesto you ask? Throw all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and boom bam pow you have pesto! Verdant and versatile, pesto sauce is something every home cook should master.