Homemade Pasta & Basil Pesto.
Ingredients of Homemade Pasta & Basil Pesto
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 2 cup of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 of or 4 Egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Basil pesto.
- It’s 2 cup of Fresh basil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 100 ml of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of Pine nuts (or walnuts).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Homemade Pasta & Basil Pesto instructions
- Put all of the pesto ingredients into a food processor or blender. Adjust the taste with salt..
- Pile flour onto the surface of a large cutting board or the counter and make a well in the center to form a well..
- Tightly push together the outside of the well so that the flour becomes hard (this is important), and then break the eggs into the center. Add the salt and olive oil..
- With a fork, slowly stir the eggs and gradually mix in with the flour. Please take care not to break the edges of the volcano. You could also do Steps 2-4 in a bowl..
- Knead the dough while paying attention to the thickness of the texture. Knead for about 10-15 minutes. Depending on the humidity, the amount of flour needed will change. Knead until it's no longer sticky..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes (30 minutes in the winter)..
- Dust with flour and then divide into 4 portions. Cover 3 sections with plastic wrap so that they don't dry out..
- Roll the remaining 1/4 of dough into a thickness of 1-2 mm. Make sure to dust the counter so that the dough doesn't stick..
- Fold the rolled out dough and cut into your preferred widths. Do the same for the remaining portions of dough..
- Boil the noodles in salted water for about 2-3 minutes, until al dente. Don't forget to check to make sure they're done!.
- Combine the freshly cooked pasta with some of the pesto. You can optionally pour more pesto on top, too..