Pesto cherry tomato pasta. Pesto pasta, in my opinion, is pretty good to be eaten on it's own. But cherry tomatoes go so well with it, and they add such a lovely splash of vibrant colours to this dish, which is much needed after miserable winter months… You can also serve this pasta dish hot or cold. This pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes recipe is bursting with bold flavors you won't believe it only takes minutes to make!
That said, the simple base of pasta + pesto is highly customizable. Have some extra goat cheese or leftover roasted veggies? Cherry Tomato Pesto Recipe: Great way to use those cherry tomatoes that are overflowing in your garden right now! You can have Pesto cherry tomato pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto cherry tomato pasta
- Prepare of Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 100 gm of basil.
- It’s 10 of roasted almonds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare As needed of Parmesan cheese/ amul processed cheese.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 packet of any pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bell peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper Powder.
A cherry tomato pasta recipe but not the typical kind. Let's make a pesto with cherry tomatoes instead. We have a number of other pesto recipe videos: GardenFork. A simple, light pesto pasta recipe with roasted cherry tomatoes and creamy ricotta cheese is a delicious, easy summer dinner idea.
Pesto cherry tomato pasta instructions
- In a mixer add all the ingredients for pesto sauce and blend it well to make into a paste consistency add some water..
- Fill a saucepan with water, add some salt and 1tsp olive oil and let it boil. Once there are bubbles add pasta and cook until Al dente..
- In a pan add 1tbsp olive oil and some butter and heat it. Add the bell pepper and stir with some salt and pepper. Cook until it softens a bit..
- Remove a cup of pasta water and strain the pasta. Add the pasta in the pan and add the pesto sauce. Stir well..
- Add some pasta water and let it sit for 5min until you add some grated cheese. Add some lemon juice at the end and serve hot..
Pesto pasta is always a guaranteed winner but adding juicy. Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients. Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. MORE+ LESS Today's kale pesto pasta recipe is created using fresh Russian kale, but will work with other varieties of kale too. Making a vegan kale pesto is about as easy Delicious and savory vegan kale pesto pasta, made with fresh summer kale and walnuts.