Spinach – Pesto Pasta Frittata.
You can have Spinach – Pesto Pasta Frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach – Pesto Pasta Frittata
- It’s 2 cups of pasta.
- It’s Bunch of spinach.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheddar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Spinach – Pesto Pasta Frittata instructions
- Boil the pasta in salty water, when cooked drain the water, drizzle some olive oil to prevent it from sticking together and let it cool..
- Meanwhile whilt your spinach when its ready add it to your pasta and let it cool together..
- Whisk all the eggs together with pesto add some pepper to taste..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C to finish up your frittata..
- Spray your frying pan with fry light and turn on the gas. The pan needs to be hot and ready. Add egg mix into pasta and spinach incorporated it very well. Pour it onto hot pan on a low heat..
- Sprinkle your cheese and oregano on top of your frittata. Now place it into hot oven and bake until the cheese is melted to your liking..