Shrimp and crab pesto pasta. My take on Italian shellfish recipes. Turned out fantastic and will become a make-again recipe for sure. Easy to make, half an hour total from beginning to.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, and season with pepper. We make this tasty pesto shrimp pasta at least once a month! You can cook Shrimp and crab pesto pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and crab pesto pasta
- Prepare 1 box of frozen shrimp scampi.
- You need 1 packages of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of frozen pesto (see pictures).
- You need 1 of 8 oz can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of serving cooked pasta noodles.
But first, the shrimp Now that we have a pan full of perfectly seasoned shrimp, let's get some veggies in on the fun and make my famous pesto shrimp pasta with spinach and mushrooms! This shrimp pesto pasta from Delish.com is the only pasta recipe you need this summer. We may earn commission from the links on this page. A ridiculously easy dinner for when you're still unpacking.
Shrimp and crab pesto pasta instructions
- This is the shrimp I use.
- This is the pesto I used.
- Put shrimp and pesto into pan and cook until sauces combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until onion and shrimp are cooked well.
- Serve over pasta.
Creamy pesto enchiladas with shrimp and crab meat. This easy, simple angel hair, pesto, and shrimp pasta is packed with flavor. Zucchini and peppers give it extra nutrition! The spring flavors of asparagus and pesto combine beautifully with fettuccine and shrimp in a light and simple pasta dish that works for family or casual entertaining. Easy pesto shrimp pasta made with fresh homemade pesto and shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil.