Pasta Pesto Chicken.
You can cook Pasta Pesto Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Pesto Chicken
- It’s 200 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 small of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pesto.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 200 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
Pasta Pesto Chicken instructions
- In a large pot start boiling water for the pasta..
- While water is boiling, cut up chicken breasts into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cut up onion and garlic..
- In a small bowl add the pesto and add about 100-200ml of water and stir until combined and the mixture is watery..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and garlic and stir for 5 minutes..
- Add pesto mixture and let the chicken marinate in it while the pasta cooked..
- When pasta is cooked, drain well and add to skillet with chicken and pesto. Stir well and serve..