The Best Meatballs & Sauce.
You can cook The Best Meatballs & Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Meatballs & Sauce
- You need of meatballs.
- You need 1 of tube of plain sausage meat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 slice of of crusty bread, or fresh toasted bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes in puree.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 of oxo cube or stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking cream or creme fraiche.
The Best Meatballs & Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients in the meatball section together in a bowl until well combined..
- Break off a chunk of the mixture with your fingers and roll into a ball that's about an inch in size. Put into a lightly oiled pan on a high heat..
- Brown the meatballs until they go a little crispy and you can no longer see any pink sausage meat..
- Pour in the boiled water, the can of tomatoes and add the flavour cube. Bring back to the boil and leave boiling for 5 minutes..
- Once a lot of the excess water has reduced, turn the stove element down to low/medium and put a lid on the pan to simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the sauce is simmering you can start boiling your pasta..
- Then take your lid off the sauce and leave on the element for another 5 minutes. You can now stir in your cooking cream. Once this has combined with the sauce you can serve your meatballs and sauce very your pasta. Top with grated cheese and Enjoy!.