Pesto pasta salad. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. It's prime time for fall picnics, and this light and fresh pesto pasta salad is just the ticket.
Speaking of good food, you guys are going to LOVE this Pesto Pasta Salad. Pasta salads can be served as a main dish with a side of grilled corn on the cob and fresh fruit, or as side dish served with something off the grill. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. You can cook Pesto pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto pasta salad
- It’s 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 3/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped/crumbled feta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crasins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds toasted.
- Prepare 1 of optional-roasted chicken for the must eat meat folks.
The perfect quick + easy side dish. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer move, especially when it's too hot to use the oven. Adding an easy homemade pesto to pasta salad elevates it to much more than a picnic or barbecue side. Italian Pesto Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Pesto pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta. Best options include bowtie but anything works from orzo to elbow.
- Chop onion and broccoli add to bowl.
- Add feta and crasins.
- Add pesto and hot pasta mix well adding a bit more pesto to taste..
- Serve warm add toasted almonds to each serving.
- If you must roasted chicken can be added for meat eaters..
Fresh Pesto Pasta Salad with homemade basil pesto, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. An easy summer salad for everyone to enjoy. When I was little, I didn't really like summers. A scrumptious pesto-flavored salad with crunchy lettuce and yummy noodles. Pesto Pasta Salad makes a delicious recipe perfect for serving warm or cold!