Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight.
Ingredients of Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced white mushrooms.
- You need 5 of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 quart of mushroom broth.
- Prepare 1 of green spring onion.
- You need 1 of stalk/rib of celery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet English peas.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cooked rice.
Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight step by step
- Slice the celery, on a bias thinly. Cut the meatballs into pieces of eighths. Add to a pot with the, rice, butter, and sauté for 6 minutes..
- Stir in well..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes. Slice the green onions thin..
- Season the peas, mushrooms, and green onions with salt and pepper. Add the peas, mushrooms and green onions to the hot broth. Serve I hope you enjoy!.