Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- You need 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- You need 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce step by step
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.