Meatball curry. This delicious Indian Meatball Curry combines my favorite curry recipe with tender meatballs. It's a healthy and easy to make dinner recipe that is easy to fall in love with. Give meatballs the Indian treatment in this easy curry recipe.
Ingredients of Meatball curry
- Prepare 250 g of Mutton without bone.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need 150 gms of Curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of Roasted coconut.
- You need of Bengal gram 1tbsp.
- You need of Garam masala powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
Traditional recipe for Danish Meatballs in Curry (Boller i Karry). The recipe is super delicious and very simple to follow with step-by-step pictures. Amazing Thai chicken meatballs in a Thai curry sauce. We were craving curry because that was quick to throw together and we had a really good go-to curry recipes.
Meatball curry instructions
- Take the mutton in bowl add garlic ginger paste salt red chilli powder and garam masala powder 1/4teaspoon. And mix well and grind it..
- Then make a paste add one egg in it. Then make small balls of it. Take a pan add oil and fry it..
- Then keep meatballs aside. For gravy take roasted coconut and bengal gram and make paste of it. In that paste add curd red chilli salt..
- Then take a pan add whole garam masala. Then add gravy paste to it.then cook it for 15minutes..
- Then add one glass of water to it. After it starts boiling add meat balls in it.. then add coriander leaves and drops of lemon juice in it cook for 5minutes..
- Curry is ready to eat..
Meatball curry recipe : Kerala style easy meatball curry or kofta curry is a popular Syrian Christian dish, made mostly during the festival seasons; Christmas and Easter. The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. Learn how to cook kofta and pair it with rice and kachumbar salad. Meatball curry, a mutton kheema recipe cooked in Indian spices, is classic Anglo Indian food served with coconut rice. Makes for a special weekend lunch!