Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. This crockpot BBQ meatballs is a perfect appetizer recipe. It is an easy to prepare dish that your whole family will crave.
This recipe for Sticky BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs is one of my favorites for whenever I need a Use the appropriate crockpot size: If you want to make a larger batch, use a larger crockpot, too. Crockpot Cranberry BBQ Meatballs are the ultimate party appetizer for the holidays. These delicious slow cooker meatballs are covered in a sweet spicy Cranberry BBQ sauce that'll make you swoon! You can cook Crockpot BBQ Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- Prepare 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
These tasty crock pot barbecue meatballs get extra from a packet of onion soup mix and the homemade bbq sauce. Serve them as a main dish or appetizer. #recipes #crockpot #partyfood Here's a really easy recipe for Crock Pot BBQ Meatballs. All you need is three ingredients that can be bought from the store. Crockpot BBQ Meatballs – Steakhouse Party Meatballs.
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs step by step
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version…use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
Before you grab your Crockpot or Slow Cooker and get ready for a rockin' party, let's talk meatballs first. Both you and your guests will LOVE this Easy Crockpot BBQ Ranch Meatballs Recipe with an amazing BBQ Ranch flavor! The BBQ and Ranch flavors mix together to create the most delicious. I used Simeks Meatballs, Jack Daniels Honey Smokehouse BBQ Sauce (which has a little smokey flavor to it) and added the Ketchup and some Worcestershire Sauce and a sprinkle of Garlic Salt. Crock Pot meatballs made with just grape jelly and BBQ sauce?