Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. This is a very simple meatball recipe to make at home, it looks like a meatball, is made like a meatball but tastes like a cheeseburger which can only mean. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Bites with Burger Sauce. To build appetizers, prepare phyllo cups and waffle fries according to package directions for baking.
Spread French-fried onions over the top of the loaf and return to oven until onions are browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the. Bacon-Bacon CheeseburgerCharbroiled and Covered with Melted Cheddar and American Cheese Kids' Fried Chicken StripsServed with Fries or Fresh Fruit. Kids' QuesadillaGrilled Flour Tortilla Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon. You can have Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- You need 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Real bacon bits.
- It’s of Dried parsley.
- Prepare Bag of frozen meatballs.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sided item salad and fries.
In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Form into small meatballs and then flatten into mini patties. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries step by step
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit. Easy to make, this recipe requires only one pot and widely available ingredients. Be the first to review this recipe. I made these using homemade meatballs and they were quite tasty. Adding good bacon that has been fried until almost crispy is an excellent addition, to anything really.