You can have Polynesian Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Polynesian Meatballs
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 c. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 T. of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1-3/4 c. of Pineapple juice*.
- You need 1/4 c. of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 T. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Other ingredients:.
- You need 30 of bite-size meatballs (cooked).
- It’s 8 oz. of can sliced water chestnuts, drained.
- Prepare 20 oz. of can pineapple tidbits, drained*.
- It’s 8 of green onions, sliced.
Polynesian Meatballs instructions
- NOTES: *For the pineapple juice, use the juice drained from the tidbits plus canned pineapple juice. If you mix up your sauce and slice your green onion ahead of time, and use your own pre-cooked meatballs, this meal comes together quickly..
- Mix together sauce ingredients. Bring to a bubble over medium-high heat, stirring. Stir in meatballs, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 6 minutes to warm meatballs through..
- Stir in water chestnuts and pineapple. Simmer 10 minutes..
- When ready to serve, turn off heat and stir in green onions. Serve over jasmine rice..