Soup with chicken meatballs. Add the chicken stock and bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the orzo and meatballs.
Ingredients of Soup with chicken meatballs
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- It’s 3 pcs of potatoes.
- Prepare to taste of seasonings (dry parsley, dill).
- You need 2 tbsp. of semolina.
- It’s 20 grams of butter.
- It’s of small vermicelli (any that is quickly brewed).
- You need to taste of salt, pepper.
With extra chicken meatballs in my bowl. The meatballs are legit the best part of this soup. This is just like everyone's favorite cozy, comforting homemade chicken noodle soup except made even better with chicken meatballs! Nothing is wasted in this chicken meatball noodle soup.
Soup with chicken meatballs step by step
- Preparing meatballs. From chicken breasts make minced meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the semolina and leave for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes, cut into cubes and set to cook..
- Cut onions rings, carrots three on a large grater..
- After 15 minutes, as cooked potatoes add onions, carrots. Add seasoning..
- Form small balls of minced meat. Add to the soup. Butter is also added to the soup. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Add vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes..
I simply drop the yolk into the soup, along with the raw meatballs. Another tip: the best (safest) way to check if the meatballs are fully cooked is to open one or two and have a look. Turn off the heat straight away when they are done because. It starts with ginger-scented chicken-cilantro meatballs that are browned, then simmered in a fragrant coconut milk broth that's inspired by tom kha gai, a Thai chicken-coconut soup seasoned with lemongrass, galangal, makrut lime leaves and chile. Directions for Homemade Chicken Meatball Soup Prepare your meatballs according to directions below and set aside.