Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup. Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family for How to Make Albondigas Soup. A simple soup base is made with sautéed onions, garlic, broth, and tomatoes. Into the bubbling soup you drop.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 15 pcs of frozen meatballs.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Beef boullion.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of misua.
- It’s 1 cup of greens, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of malunggay flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Albondigas Soup is make ahead friendly (tips and tricks. Almondigas (Bola-bola soup) is classic Filipino soup made of meatballs, misua noodles and patola. A quick and easy soup to make! Almondigas or "bola-bola" soup is classic Filipino comfort food.
Meatballs and Misua (Almondigas) Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant..
- Add frozen meatballs and cook for 5 minutes. Add frozen veggies and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add water and let boil. Add boullion cube..
- Add mushrooms and misua. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then greens and malunggay. Simmer for another 5 minutes and turn off heat. Serve hot..
It is a dish made of meatballs and misua with patola (sponge gourd) added most of the time. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this warm winter soup comes packed full of them. My connection to this Mexican meatball soup runs all the. The meatballs is made with ground meat and rice.