Original Italian Meatballs.
Ingredients of Original Italian Meatballs
- You need 300 grams of ground beef.
- You need 200 grams of ground pork.
- You need 100 grams of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 100 grams of parmigiano reggiano.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
Original Italian Meatballs instructions
- In a big bowl, start mixing ground beef, pork, parmigiano and breadcrumbs..
- Add eggs, salt, pepper and parsley. Mix everything with your hands for a few minutes..
- Put the bowl in the fridge for an hour..
- Divide the mix into small pieces and make them round using your hands..
- Add oil in a pan and start frying your polpette. Buon appetito!.