easy whole grain pasta pesto. It can be served as a main It's an easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love! This Pesto Pasta calls for making your own. These delicious and easy whole grain pasta recipes might just change your mind about how good whole grain pastas can be.
Get ready for a Pasta Road Trip with Barilla® Pasta. Today, we visit Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, to sample some Southern comfort food. Here, we prepare grilled chicken breasts served over whole wheat spaghetti tossed with broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and prepared pesto. You can have easy whole grain pasta pesto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy whole grain pasta pesto
- It’s 100 grams of whole grain pasta.
- You need 6 piece of cherrytomatoes.
- Prepare 75 grams of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 15 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Whole-grain orecchiette or shells star in this makeover of a classic Italian pasta and bean soup. This easy green pesto pasta is what I've been eating for the last days, while my kitchen was being (and still is!) renovated. Back to the recipe of this easy green pesto pasta, as I said, there is nothing simpler than that. If you want to make it healthy as well, opt for the whole grain pasta.
easy whole grain pasta pesto step by step
- Boil the pasta as long as recommended and put in in a bowl.
- Add a dash of olive oil along with the pesto sauce and the pine nuts.
- Cut the cherrytomatoes in halves and add them to the pasta.
- Add a dash of lemon juice to add freshness.
- Add parmesan cheese and a bit of salt.
Find healthy, delicious whole-grain pasta recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This cold pesto pasta salad will cool you off on a summer day. Garnish with extra basil and black pepper. Recipe courtesy of Emilia Petrucci and Oldways. You may expect in the future more easy kale recipes to come.