Mongolian Beef Meatballs.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef Meatballs
- It’s 1 package of frozen meat balls.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic, minced *I used powdered*.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare Tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cornstarch *I used flour*.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs step by step
- Warm meatballs through, in the microwave or on the stove. *I quartered mine and browned then in oil*.
- Meanwhile, mix sauce..
- When meatballs are browned add sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer on low til it reduces to desired thickness..
- Serve over rice with vegetables. *I've been adding lentils to a lot of dishes for the added protein and to make dishes go further*.